Sunday, December 19, 2010

Coupons Day



Few days ago were the most sufferous and horrible lunch ever. My stomach was so full and can't even walk properly after having the lunch. There were moments where I wanted to vomit but I held on or else it would be the embarassing one. What happened!!

The story went like this. Weeks ago, the membership card application for kim gary restaurant caught my eye on it and I finally made up my mind to have one. By spending rm15, I'm eligible to have several coupons and 10% discount while dining in. There were valuable vouchers on my hand, man. I couldn't imagine it as I'm one of the regular customers and I don't normally get these priviledges. It's once in my lifetime. The joy engulfed me at that moment and couldn't wait to use all the vouchers for the following visits. After then, my attendance to kim gary suddenly became so frequent due to the enormous attraction from the vouchers. Until 2 days ago, I had to have lunch at kim gary as that was the only restaurant offering reasonable foods and cozy atmosphere. Of course, this was also part of my excuses to use all the vouchers I have. In December, free choc ice-blended was given and I ordered the normal lunch meal as well. Upon finishing the bowl of rice, my stomach started not feeling well due to the unsual mix of choc and rice and coffee. But still, I kept telling myself to finish the meal entirely before I left the restaurant. The place was almost empty and my eating pace was quicker than I expected. At the same time, my stomach had to be victimised for my stubborness. When everything was done, I left with a satisfying yet pale looking face. I couldn't stop thinking of throwing out while the cold air-cond made the situation getting worse and worse. Then, I tried so hard to calm myself down and began thinking something else besides eating and vomitting. Few minutes later, I finally got an unusual blurp and things came back to normal. From barely walking to pale looking expression, it was indeed a terrible experience of having lunch.


Before I could take a rest, more coupons were luring my attention. Luckily, it was not about FOOD anymore. Red Box 1st avenue was giving out free membership card plus some freebies. That eventually balanced up my misery of kim gary lunch. Soon, I did realise that all these vouchers weren't that worth in any ways. They do save your pennies but after all, these business companies earn back the pennies you saved and part of business strategies is applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment