Saturday, February 12, 2011

Round red eye

What is the feeling of having a red round eye?? Bee sting?? Or chilli powder sprinkled upon the eye?? The pain and rashes around it actually makes me feel so uncomfortable and unsure about what is going on to my eye. There is no redness in the eyeball but the skin or muscle around the eye is definitely hurting me for days. Once I sense the pain, tears are rushing out deep from the glands. At night, I could barely open my eye because the tears become sticky. What I certainly believe is that maybe there are some sort of filthy bacterias infecting my eye muscle. Fortunately, my mom brought back some medications to ease the swelling of eye. Now, it is recovering and thank god it doesn't spread thru the other eye. Experience it and u will know what it is all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment